Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Life List

April 24, 1986. 1:37 PM. Rain. Concern. Birth.
1. Tears, piss, and dependence
2. Growth. Learning to become a person.
3. Excitement and anticipation. Pain and blood... lots of blood. Fear and recuperation.
4. Life is better with a pink convertible
5. The dress is plaid, ok? I know it's your favorite.
6. It was early and the snow was so sparkly
7. Do I really need to know this news?
8. Baby-sitters Little Sister
9. A change. A new last name. Now I am finally the same as the rest of them.
10. The bestworst wedding ever
11. Eleven
12. So it begins
13. Just like I always imagined. Not.
14. Trouble
15. Some sort of salvation
16. Too many eggrolls. Life is a little dizzy.
17. Spring break grounded. Again. For the fourth time.
18. A graduation and farewell
19. Time heals all wounds. There are no regrets.
20. FRENZY. FRENZY. PARTY. FRENZY.
21. I didn't puke.
22. I think we should name it Ruggles
23. He asked me dressed like a sperm. I said yes.
24. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times
25. Wondrous joy and celebration. Unity of souls and everlasting passion.
26. $2,000
27. ?????


2 comments:

  1. Sweet concept for a post... but I digress, there seems to be an issue with #4

    I'm pretty sure it should be "eat poop"

    Did I use "digress" correctly? :)

    ReplyDelete