Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Half-Assed Introduction

Why do I always think that starting a blog is going to be a good idea? I find myself going through cycles where I don't want to write or be creative at all, and then all of a sudden I try to talk myself into starting some epic blog that "is going to mean something this time around" only to forget about it a month later. Well not this time! ....check back on that statement a month from now.

Currently I have no ideas about what this blog is going to be about. I tried to think up a theme, but then I realized that themes never seem to work for me as the second I set a theme I find myself wanting to deviate from it. So prepare for randomness, realness, and rawness as I prepare to blog about everything, and nothing. I can talk a whole heck of a lot about nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment