Sunday, May 19, 2013

Storm Clouds on Sunday

I read my horoscope this evening.

"There can be some side-tracking in your life these days due to a basic yearning for something more than just mundane existence, dear Taurus, and this is especially the case today and tomorrow. It's not a bad thing to yearn for more - in fact, without dissatisfaction, progress may never be made."

Dissatisfaction. Is this truly a good thing? Is this progress that I can't even see?

To say I've been side-tracked is an understatement. Chaos has ruled my days, but I can't really find the source of the chaotic storm. To further complicate things, living life one handed is frustrating and most days the pain won't quit radiating from my shoulder. Sleeping is impossible, and when it comes I'm grateful and surprised. I'm certain the sleep can be attributed to the pain medication... the sweet, sweet pain medication. My brain is in a fuzz, but I kind of enjoy the numb feeling.

But this Sunday the rain came. Water came pouring out of the sky as thunder roared through the clouds. My soul shook and I can feel the breeze coming in. I can feel that things are changing.

It feels like the sun is coming out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment